Just as it is common for different types of symptoms to occur in individuals that have various illnesses and diseases, the same holds true for individuals that are suffering from depression. Some of the most common symptoms that some children, teenagers, adults, and the elderly face when they are depressed are as follows:
- They often feel pessimistic
- Feelings of being irritable
- Sadness and low mood levels
- Thought processes that are slow
- Physical reactions that are often slow
- Very little interest or joy from hobbies or activities that used to provide lots of enjoyment
- Often interpreting sensorial stimuli very slowly
- Feelings of guilt
- Thoughts of being inferior
Common Symptoms of Childhood Depression.
If you are a close friend, close relative, sibling, or the parents of a child, it is important to become informed of the symptoms that are associated with the disorder that is known as childhood depression...
Common Symptoms of Major Depression.
Major depression is a serious disorder that can cause individuals to experience a wide variety of different symptoms, some of which an become so severe that it is often hard for individuals with.....